Popular Posts

Saturday, March 28, 2015

LOVE >


"Cast away from you all the crimes you have committed, says the LORD,
and make for yourselves a new heart and a new spirit." Ezekiel 18:31

Goddaughter, Granddaughter, and sister in Christ!



Sweet Lord, 

Help me to put away the crimes of my past.  A new heart and a new spirit is exactly what I long for.  Please help me by filling me with your love.  You are love incarnate. I heard a song today that carried with me all day.  It was called "Greater".  It made me think of all the things that your love is greater than.  It started to become a day-long litany.  It has been a wonderful way to worship you today.    If others think of things to add, I hope they will share them! Please find below my Litany of Love!  

Love, 

Me 

Litany of Love
Love > Everything
Love > Fear
Love > Death
Love > Sadness
Love > the Grave
Love > Sex
Love > Grief
Love > Guilt
Love > Pain
Love > Weakness
Love > Want
Love > Need
Love > Greed
Love > Power
Love > Money
Love > Things
Love > Feelings
Love > Memories
Love > Affection
Love > Emptiness
Love > Zeal
Love > Excitement
Love > Old Age
Love > Youth
Love > Loneliness
Love > War
Love > Peace
Love > Me
Love > Us
Love > Nature
Love > Time
Love > 

No comments:

Post a Comment