Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

23rd Letter

Dear Lord, 

Some days I don't even know what to say.  What with this being our 23rd love letter, I almost wonder if I'll run out of things to say.  I think we've covered the fact that I love you, and you love me.  You wrote me a most wonderful love letter, so maybe I'll just take a page from YOUR book!  

One of the most beautiful sections of this love letter (called the Bible) is the 23rd psalm. You may know it:

A psalm of David.
The LORD is my shepherd;*
there is nothing I lack.a
2In green pastures he makes me lie down;
to still waters he leads me;
3he restores my soul.
He guides me along right paths*
for the sake of his name.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,c
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff comfort me.
*You set a table before me
in front of my enemies;*
You anoint my head with oil;*
my cup overflows.
Indeed, goodness and mercy* will pursue me
all the days of my life;
I will dwell in the house of the LORD
for endless days.
Nothing could be better that that!  
Love, 
Me


No comments:

Post a Comment