It's 1:25 in the morning. I said I'd blog. I'm blogging. I am feeling very blessed, and I thank my dear friend for sharing this experience. I have learned so much about dying with dignity, and valuing life.
Our place is not to judge the choices of other people, it's just to love those people the best we know how.
I also grossly misjudged the size of a mountain lion, which Peter thought was hilarious. He laughed out loud and started telling me stories about mountain lions. I think I'd like to remember him that way. Happy, smiling, and laughing. God's blessings on us all!
Years ago I told God I would blog whatever he'd like me to say for Lent. Those blogs are still here, along with a few others. I hope He uses my words to abundantly bless you, and fill you with LOVE!!!
Popular Posts
-
In the Apostles Creed, we say we believe in forgiveness, but do you? Really? You’ve read all the Bible stories about Jesus forgiving peopl...
-
Blessed Holy Spirit, You are the breath that makes me real. You are the wind of creation that blew over the waters at the Dawn of Cre...
-
I don't feel well today. I dropped the kids off at school and came home and laid on the couch. I slept until 1:15. I hate feeling off...
No comments:
Post a Comment