Popular Posts

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wakey Wakey!

My love,

I opened my eyes this morning, and you were there, smiling at me, watching me sleep.  You were waiting for me to awaken so you could start my day with a loving embrace. I cuddle down deep into the warm covers, and pull my comforter around my shoulders, and surround myself with you. You ARE my Comforter.  You ARE my warmth. You are my LOVE!

I lay there, wrapped in your warm, loving, goodness and enjoy your company.  I love the "us" of us.  We don't need words as our souls smile at each other and recognize each other.  You are with me and in me and for me. You hold my heart in your hands and order every beat of it. (Even the messy ones!)


I hold you so close, and bury myself in my blankets. It becomes a womb in which I grow.  We communicate with no words.  With your love and guidance I develop into a better, new version of myself. In your eyes, I am someone good and kind and lovable, and I want to be THAT me.

If I could, I would pull myself into your heart and live there, surrounded by your love, feeling your pulse, warmed by your very own body.  I understand why you came in the flesh.  I needed to see you like this, so I could love you like this.

And I DO love you so.

And I should get up and get ready for work......

Please stay with me.

Sincerely,      

Your beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment