Dear Beloved Lord,
I can't write a better love letter than this one right here. Thank you so much for Steve Angrisano, his mission and his words. Thank you for his voice and his thoughts. Thank you for giving your people such a wealth of talents, and a voice for expressing their love of you.
Lord, I know you wrote this song within Steve's heart. Please hear the words as coming from my voice and my heart. I sing this song of love to you, my sweet redeemer.
Love,
Me.
Years ago I told God I would blog whatever he'd like me to say for Lent. Those blogs are still here, along with a few others. I hope He uses my words to abundantly bless you, and fill you with LOVE!!!
Popular Posts
-
Blessed Holy Spirit, You are the breath that makes me real. You are the wind of creation that blew over the waters at the Dawn of Cre...
-
Here we go! Getting packed, and making sure everything is set. Every night, before bed I give my kids a blessing on their forehead. ...
-
How do I write a love letter to God? It seemed like a good idea, but now that I'm trying to write it, I don't really know how to s...
No comments:
Post a Comment